This Thursday, mere days away, we are hosting a BROWNIE BAKE-OFF with the boys from Baked in Red Hook, Brooklyn.
Thursday, November 11
6:30 -9 PM
100 Frost St, entrance on Meeker GMAP
Details, guidelines and AMAZING NEWS down below….
* This event is free and open to the brownie-loving public
* Please pre-register to compete by emailing email@example.com
* Only twenty competition spaces are available, and as of 2:14 PM on Monday November 8, we have 15 spots remaining
* Please have your brownies arrive by 7 PM, late arrivals will not be permitted! We require four brownies for judges, and recommend lots of extras to sway the popular vote
* PLEASE indicate when you arrive if your brownie contains any known allergens!
* Three prizes will be awarded by judges, but our Grand Prize (as yet TBD) will be a popular vote. As with our last Cupcake Cookoff, the votes will be available for $1 each, with proceeds going to the Greenpoint Reformed Church Hunger Program
* Milk (whole milk) will be provided
It has been JUST CONFIRMED that we will be honored with the presence of Natasha Lewin, Managing Editor of High Times, who will be judging our SPECIAL CATEGORY. All brownies are special in their own way, but some brownies are special in a special way.