OK, rulez rule.
I have been told that I need to further breakitdown. Here we go:
- All dishes arrive ready to serve. There will be no heat source, sterno or otherwise.
- All entries must be able to serve the 3 judges, and as always, bring more to increase your chances of popular vote
- All entries must include the brick: the instant ramen noodle block that comes in most 25 cent packages of Top Ramen (Made in USA!) or equivalent.
- There is no requirement for the seasoning packet, you can employ it or not
- This is not a soup competition: all dishes of varying viscosity will be allowed. Thinking dessert, my ramen-loving burnout friends? Bring it, i want to taste your stoner ramen pie.
- Party begins at 7, judging begins at 8. Popular vote will be determined using whatever crazy-ass method we come up with at 9ish.
- There will be prizes.
- UPDATE! please bring a copy of your recipe, so that we may feature it (credited, of course) on our blog!